ARCA PHARMA TAMPER EVIDENT LABELLING SYSTEM
High speed tamper evident labels application on pharmaceutical packets in order to guarantee the “secure conditions” imposed by the directive 2011/62/EU.
Skytech Two Sides Seal
Labelling system for sealing pharmaceutical cartons. Allows for labelling on crucial sealing points (tamper-evident labelling).
– compact stainless steel base (1300mm);
– ergonomic “Open Frame” structure with accessibility from both sides;
– simplified maintenance thanks to easily accessible electrical system separate from mechanical parts;
– maximum format flexibility provided by upper and lower feed conveyors;
– high productivity at 300 products/minute;
– “One side” setting adjustments for quick format changes;
– high capacity of the housing reel (380mm diameter) in a ‘no-loop’ ergonomic position, reducing clearance requirements and roll change times;
– brushless motors on all carton handling devices, with automated Syncro Speed;
– optical control system for effective label application;
– “sliding door” type protection system prevents unwanted obstructions.
The machine is controlled by an industrial PC via positive ‘fail safe’ logic, using a Touch Screen graphic interface.
– “Quick Setup” for fast production starts using storable product work programs;
– “User profiles” featuring configurable differentiated access levels (operator / supervisor / maintenance);
– Biometric identification of machine operators with timed accesses (automatic lock-out). As an alternative to fingerprint detection, conventional alpha-numeric passwords can also be used. For Windows networks, the password subject to Microsoft’s Active Directory policy can also be used;
– Conforms to CFR21 / part 11.