In compliance with the provisions of the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor n.231/2021 and the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor n. 229/2014, as well as in compliance with European Regulation 679/2016 “GDPR” and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” as amended by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018 n. 101, Arca Etichette Spa with headquarters in Via Edison, 119 – 20010 Marcallo (MI) – ITALY, operates in a transparent manner, in full compliance with the regulations that protect privacy, does not process the personal data of customers and users of this site and does not use first-party profiling cookies.
The Italian Cookie Law – has the main objective of:
– protect users from profiling carried out without their knowledge on the basis of their online behavior
– allow users to inhibit the installation of cookies that they do not need.
The new legislation provides that website managers cannot install cookies for profiling and marketing purposes on users’ terminals, without first adequately informing them and acquiring valid consent.
What are Cookies?
When you visit a site for the first time, small text files (cookies) are sent to your device’s browser.
– Some (session cookies) remain only for the time of the visit, “vanish” when the browser is closed and facilitate user authentication.
– Others (persistent cookies) remain active even after the browser is closed and help sites remember user data and preferences for subsequent consultations.
Functional cookies are useful as they allow you to improve navigation and guarantee immediate use of the service.
However, sites often also integrate third-party functions into the Site (for example, comment forms, social network icons that allow visitors to share content online, statistical survey systems).
Third-party profiling cookies are also used to collect personal data and browsing preferences which, when suitably cross-referenced, define consumer profiles to be “hit” with targeted (often invasive) promotions.
Cookies on the Arca site
We do not use first-party profiling cookies and we do not collect and process data to build commercial profiles for marketing purposes. We use technical and session cookies useful for the proper functioning of this site that improve the user’s browsing experience (so as not to re-propose the banner with the brief Cookies information on the second visit, to make access to the site reserved for distributors, to propose a specific language for consultation, etc…).
The third-party cookies currently present on this site:
– AddThis, to be able to share articles, texts on a website or on various social platforms. As specified by the Guarantor in the “Clarifications regarding the implementation of the legislation on cookies” the connections with social networks are for the purposes of the Italian Cookie Law “simple links to third-party sites that do not install profiling cookies” and therefore not c ‘consent is required” (Informative).
– Google Analytics which generates detailed statistics on site traffic, traffic sources, pay-per-click. The traffic of the Arca site is monitored anonymously and aggregated through Google Analytics (with partial obscuring of the users’ IP) to verify the good performance of the site and the return on corporate investments in digital marketing (Information).
– Google Maps is a map service provided by Google that collects navigation display information and preferences (Terms of Service and Information).
If you want to disable Google Analytics, download and install the add-on for your web browser (compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox and Opera).
Activation and deselection of cookies
To consent to the use of the cookies indicated on this page, simply click OK on the banner that appears on the first visit, or interact with the site:
– scrolling the page (continuing navigation within the same web page)
– by selecting some other content or link on the site.
By completely disabling cookies in the browser, however, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Arca site, as functional cookies are also disabled.
To block or enable cookies for these browsers, consult the following links:
– Google Chrome
– Microsoft Windows Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox