- the Document Management System (Control Center) module with the following main features:
- management of the label work flow, with the possibility of assigning “roles” to users or groups of users (administrator, label approver, operator, etc.),
- password (user profile) subject to Microsoft Active Directory policies,
- report of the labels sent for printing by each user (exportable in Excel XML),
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 e EU GMP Annex 11 compliant,
- web program (this specific module does not require installation on every PC);
- Form module, which allows programmers to develop simple customized user interfaces;
- Automation module, which allows programmers to develop simple printing automations (eg: automatic printing of the label for the package, when the transport document is issued);
- Designer Pro module with the following main features:
- printing of all the most common one-dimensional barcodes and the following two-dimensional codes: Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, GS1 QR Code, Micro QR, MaxiCode, Micro PDF, PDF-417; adjustable to 90-180-270 degrees with respect to the label;
- printing of True Type fonts (in addition to the printer’s characters), can be set at 90,180,270 degrees and enlargeable as desired;
- printing of symbols, brands and drawings in the most common file formats. E.g.: PCX, BMP, GIF, WMF, JPEG. They are enlargeable and can be positioned as desired on the label;
- progressive and/or regressive numberings;
- memorization and recall of labels created, with WYSIWING preview;
- functions for printing data retrieved directly from external databases. For example via ODBC connection.
Together with the LMS software, the customer can take advantage of the Installation Qualification service to be conducted in parallel with the installation, directly in the production environment or in a test environment (if requested by the customer). Verify the functionality of NiceLabel-LMS Enterprise software. The activity includes the preliminary preparation of the documentation (at Arca), in Italian.
The customer has the possibility to purchase one or more days of Operation Qualification to verify the functionality and compliance with the agreed specifications of the identification software. The validation relates to the operating cycle created for the specific customer, illustrated in the detailed analysis (use of specific “forms” and custom procedures, specifically created for the customer) and includes the documentation necessary for the formalization of the tests conducted, carried out in Italian.