Operator interface on a 4.3 “colour touch screen display. Includes the following fundamental features:
- 200 “product programs” each identifiable with a name of up to 15 alphanumeric characters
- “safe start-up” of the system; that is start-up preceded by a warning of the eventual acoustic / luminous signaling device with programmable delay
- flashing green light to indicate “stand by” status
- controlled shutdown to avoid the interruption of the labeling in progress and conclude the processing of all the products already inside the machine
- length control (pitch) of the products, aimed at intercepting any products of different sizes (wrongly loaded on the line) or “knocked down” (overturned) or not adequately spaced apart
- management of the controls for automatic ejection, without line stoppage, of “nonlabeled” products or of products with improperly over-printed labels.Physical movement of the sensor photocells is not required, nor is the ejector (neither at format change nor in case of speed variation).