LABELLING MACHINES AND LASER MARKERS FOR BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
A complete line of labelling machines and laser markers designed in accordance with GAMP guidelines (Good Automated Manufacturing Practices), equipped with all the necessary devices that make them suitable for the beverage industry:
– High Speed Labelers (including multipage labels) that can be integrated onto any pre-existing line for tax label application or promotional label application.
– Labelling machines for labeling bottles including in Non-Stop configuration and with Open Frame type stainless steel structures, to facilitate operations and cleaning
– Print and apply labelers designed for unit package applications, boxes, pallets bundles (including Non-Stop and “in real time”). Featuring continuous print quality monitoring, for corrective actions without interrupting production
– CO2 and Fiber laser markers, for indelible encoding: lot number, expiry date, barcodes/2D. Directly onto the plastic, PET, glass bottles.
– “Product validation” through optical correct labeling checks, effective printing of variable data (OCR/OCV), barcodes/2D checks, incorrect label removal check, labeling and proper label placement checks
Arca provides all FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) validation services, including related documentation, drawn up in any language