Linerplus Advanced 4.0 is an automatic print and apply system applying the last printed label typically on still or moving boxes, packets, trays, pharma packets, pallets and many other products. Linerplus Advanced 4.0 prints any type of code, images and variable data coming from the packaging line and applied the last printed label. This print and apply model is a state-of-the-art labeller of Arca print apply range of products: a system typically installed in the end-of-the-line. Linerplus Advanced 4.0 is an extraordinarily versatile, complete with all kinds of accessories and able to satisfy every possible application need
4.0 CONTROL UNIT
An operator interface featuring a 7-inch colors touch screen display for managing the labeling system, the printer and connected labels database. It features simple intuitive icons, displaying the machine’s layout with localization and an extended description of alarm messages; allows for the centralized management of all labeling and printing parameters.
Multi language menu (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian), divided for three levels of authority between “operator”, “supervisor” and “maintenance staff”
– “Quick Set Up” for the labeler’s start-up, using “label programs” (max. 100) that can store and recall all operating parameters.
– “User Security” manages the timing of access (“automatic lock out”) and defined “user profiles” with differentiated, configurable authority levels (operator, supervisor and maintenance staff). In Windows networks, the password can be used, subject to Microsoft’s Active Directory policies.
– “Print Only” allows the labels selection and preview as well as variable data management. The labels to be printed can be drawn (on desktop PC) by specific program and transferred from the print module via USB pen drive (print apply stand-alone configuration) or through LAN connection. In the case of the labeler shutting down (for any accidental cause of a power cut off) Print Only suggests to the operator the last label in use, printing.
– “Code Checks” functions for the management of a barcode/2D scanner (Sick/Datalogic Matrix) or of a vision system (e.g. Omron), with:
– actual labeling check
– barcode/bidimensional code presence and readability check
– set code or image conformance check
– activation of a possible ejector for products in motion
– count up of the correct, wrong and total “readings”
– “Smart Troubleshooting” function suggests to the operator the necessary actions in case of malfunctioning; alarms and pre-alarms are visualized on the control unit display and made available to the customer through standard connector (voltage free contacts). It includes advanced configuration and remote failure diagnostic functions for maintenance assistance.
– “Counter monitor”, displays hourly production and number of labeled products, with the possibility of setting up a labeling stop counter. It includes the End-of-label-roll electronic check, with pre-alarm, based on presetting of the number of labels on the roll.
– Electronic labeling point control
It allows for positioning of the product detection sensor on the line, at the most convenient point Furthermore, on format change, there is no need for manual movement of the sensor
– “match to variable speed” sampled by a possible encoder (with pneumatic applicators, only with applicator in extended position or Air Jet function)
– Position safety control (IN/OUT) for the possible pneumatic actuator (even with the machine in stand-by); prevents shocks against products transiting on the line, in the event of the applicator’s accidental stoppage (e.g. compressed air circuit interruption).
– “recovery of label missing” from the reel. With rapid dispensing of the next label (not usable with printing devices)
– instant display of output expressed in pieces/minute and line speed in meters/minute (if ENCODER installed)
– Video training on board
– Linerplus 4.0 sends the operator a warning via SMS when a “nearing end-of- roll” alarm is activated!
– speed and liner maximum width depending on print module installed
– built on a solid anodized aluminum alloy plate, with all the components protected by the rear 61 Shore hardness light polymer shell. A safe and most robust machine, designed to last over time
4 pneumatic solenoid valves with independent blast and suction, to reduce air consumption (suction is suspended when the label is not on the pad)
emergency push button
– large diameter (360mm / 14.17”) reel for long duration
– paper path rollers numbered for quick loading
– expansion rewinder manual
– “U arm” for universal positioning
– configured for the integration of a Sato or Zebra print module
built in control panel, with luminous LEDs and soft keys. Otherwise, in the Advanced version, an independent control unit which can be located wherever most practical for the operator (cable length: 3 metres / 9.84 feet)