SATO CL612e desktop printer for digitally printing labels and tags using thermal ink transfer (T.T. ribbon) or direct thermal printing. Already used in the Arca show room (t.t. printing head brand-new). Allows for the reproduction of:
– EAN 8, EAN 13, MAXICODE, INTERLEAFED 2/5, INDUSTRIAL 2/5, CODE 39, CODE 93, CODE 128, UCC/EAN 128, DATA MATRIX, MATRIX 2/5, CODABAR, UPC A/E, POSTNET, MSI, BOOKLAND, PDF417, Truncated PDF 417, RSS-14 and QR Code barcodes. The codes can be rotated 90° in all directions and with variable height;
– micro and macro characters (even in reverse printing) which can be rotated 90° in all directions, selectable from 12 resident fonts (Latin alphabet) which can be horizontally and vertically expanded ;
– True Type graphics and fonts.
Interface via LCD display to visualize messages (in 6 languages), with a 2-key programming keyboard. label roll and T.T. ribbon depletion check.
CPU 32 bit RISK, 117 Mhz. DRAM 16 Mb Memory. Requires a connection to a Personal Computer via a communication interface (not included in this article and to be selected from available models according to specific needs).
Features of usable thermal transfer ribbon:
– length max 410 m / 1,345 ft;
– width min 50 mm / 2″, max 172 mm / 6.7″;
Features of usable labels:
– roll diameter: external max 203 mm / 8″, internal 76 mm / 3″;
– band width: min 50 mm / 2″, max 180 mm / 7.1″;
– length (pitch): min 16mm / 0.63″ (22mm / 0.86″ in “rip” mode), max 356mm / 14″;
– fixed space between labels: min 3 mm / 0.11″, max 10 mm / 0.39″;
– thickness (label plus liner): min 0.08 mm / 0.003″, max 0.26 mm / 0.01″.
– area width: max 165 mm / 6.5″ (starting from 3 mm / 0.12″, +/- 1.5 mm / 0.06″, from “zero point”, i.e. the internal side of the silicon liner);
– resolution: 12 dots/mm (305 dpi);
– speed: selectable between 101-152-203 mm/second – 4″ – 6″ – 8″/second.
Standard power supply: 110/240V single phase – 50/60Hz, 490 Watt. Working temperature: min 5° C, max 40° C. Certifications: CE, UL-CSA and TUV.
Guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturing defects related to the specific Sato component. The printing head is also covered by a specific 12 month guarantee, for up to a maximum of 30 Km / 18.75 miles of operation (15 Km / 9.3 miles when used with direct thermal labels, without thermal transfer ribbon). In the event of consumable materials not supplied by Arca (T.T. ribbons and labels), the acknowledgement of the guarantee is subject to the manufacturer’s authorization, which reserves the right to ascertain the suitability of such materials.
Conditions: used only for Exhibitions and Showroom