A complete line of machines designed in accordance with GAMP guidelines (Good Automated Manufacturing Practices), equipped with all the necessary devices that make them suitable for the pharmaceutical sector:
- – positive logic and redundant controls
- – secure operator interfaces, featuring access controls with biometric detectors
- – Open Frame type stainless steel structures that facilitate cleaning operations
- – Embedded industrial PCs for collecting traceability data
- – laser markers controlled by a key switch and mandatory reset with each power reboot. Dual channel Pilz safety circuit
Arca provides all FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test) validation services, including related documentation, drawn up in any language.